The DeBerry Group is a full-service communications firm located in the heart of downtown San Antonio. We’re more than just service providers. We’re trusted advisors and passionate advocates for our clients and their issues. The DeBerry Group is proud of the long-term relationships that we’ve built with our clients and our employees, and our record speaks volumes about our character and our solid work.
Graphic Designer and Video Production Assistant
The DeBerry Group is seeking a Graphic Designer and Video Production Assistant who thrives in a fast-paced work environment. The ideal candidate will be a proficient designer and effective collaborator able to handle multiple ongoing projects simultaneously. This role will be responsible for delivering effective, on-brand and on-strategy creative for a variety of branded initiatives, in a variety of mediums including video.
Qualified candidates should send resumes including portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
- Deliver creative projects from brainstorm phase through launch for a host of marketing vehicles including social media platforms, Google Display Network, print, web and video
- Assist and support creative team on various projects including but not limited to print ads, social media videos, digital banner ads, logo design and event promotion
- Maintain and enforce high brand and quality standards for every client
- Edit video footage to produce video content for use in a variety of applications including but not limited to: social media, digital, websites, and earned media
- Basic videography skills desired but not required
- Manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously, anticipate demands, coordinate multiple deadlines and produce projects from concept to final design
- Strong time and project management skills to ensure deadlines are met on or before schedule
- Collaborate, communicate, adapt, and present ideas
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, graphic design, film or related field preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as a graphic designer / specifically related to print and design, preferably in an agency environment
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Premiere
- Ability to communicate within channels including but not limited to email, Slack / IM and project management tools such as Asana
- Knowledge of social media content creation and digital platforms in the public space is essential to this role
- Demonstrable mastery of visual design principles including but not limited to typography, color theory, layout, grids, perspective and space relationships, photography, iconography, and illustration
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple internal partners and departments in a deadline-based structure
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes